Funny quotes and humor - 38 - Who am I?

The media people don't respect  me  for the following reasons:




01. My positive point is I give nice speeches to whip up the emotions of the gullible people in the audience. ------- Media people say my speeches are trash.
indiaopines.com
02. I enjoy receiving titles, big awards and attending special meetings where famous people shower praises on me. ------- Media people accuse me of  encouraging self-adulation.

03. My full-time job is "service to people" because service to people is service to God. ---------- Media people accuse me of being ''over- zealous''.
www.pinterest.com
04. I do no care a fig if  either the people or the media make  carping  comments on me. -------- Media people think that I don't have any sense of shame.
www.santabanta.com
05. I have neither gratitude nor integrity when it comes to moving up the ladder in my chosen professional field. -------- Media people point out that I am selfish, unscrupulous and an opportunist. I disagree with them.
Corruption  accusation and counter accusation. MySay.in
06. I don't go after money. Nor do I get commission to get the  job done. --------- Media reporters say I encourage corrupt practices and I have no clean hands.
2ndlook - WordPress.com
Debunking Facebook myths - WordPress.com

Dealin under the table. Tamilnadu Mandram
ssbmadeeasy
07. I am neither afraid of court cases nor scared of highly hyped 
scams. That I have wheeling and dealing with the goondas, hit men, ruffians, etc., is not true, It is a big lie--------- Media reporters say it is a big joke!
DeviantArt
08. I care about my family, my wife and children. I neither have concubines nor second wife. Media reporters say it is not true and I  have a harem!!

09. I often tell the people that my hoard is small, but my heart is big.  Media people say it is a whooping lie and is the big joke of this year!!

10. When it comes to true ideology, I don not pretend I know the meaning of it. Even if I do know,  I am like a Jackrabbit,
will keep changing it like a weather cock as I wish.

Jackrabbit. Pngtree
Can you make a guess who I am?

Yes, I am a proud  Indian politician, ever at the beck and call of my electorate. Be ready to serve them  well as long as I can till  I hit the grave so long they keep filling my family's  coffers!!!

*****